Wednesday, October 11, 2006

10/11: 1. Planes and Terrorism

Well, it seems a plane crashed into a building in Manhattan today. "Only" 2 dead, but still...

Scary.

I'm not really paying any attention to it - Tom Hannity has been talking about it. (I don't listen to talk programs as a rule, but my dad does. He's a big fan of Rush Limbaugh, Neal Boortz, and Hannity. And when I'm visiting when those guys are on, I perforce have to listen to them too)

As far as Rush Limbaugh...I don't like the guy. He says some good things, has some good ideas...(ditto Boortz and Hannity) but overall I just think he's a jerk. I don't like people who mispronounce other people's names in order to put them down. They think it's the height of wit, apparently, I think it just makes them look stupid. I don't like his 'faux' commmercials, or whatever the technical term for them is - the 'Club Gitmo' ware he sells. I don't like the fact that he calls feminists Feminazis, or refers to the 'feminization of America.' I dont like how he's always doing an imitation of Bill Clinton (Hannity does this too.) I'm like...stop making fun of the guy and just say what you're gonna say.

I don't like Bill Clinton - or his wife who should have divorced him a long time ag, but it just irks me to hear people imitate him. If he didn't have a southern accent they couldn't do it.

I could go on and on...but this is just a brief rant and I have to get back to work now.

No comments: