Sunday, October 01, 2006

10/1: 1. Are you ready for some football?

Today is Sunday, and most of today is going to be a day of rest. I'll be watching football, as per usual. (American football, that is.)

I'll be working on my Sam Moskowitz articles, and reading Robert Ellis' The Empty Ocean.

Although the issue has now gone live, I think I will add two more book reviews from RB. I got them from him last night, and contemplated saving them until next month so I'd have a stockpile, but since he's had these books to review for several months, I've changed my mind.

On Monday I need to send the "tearsheets" (in this case,just the URLS) to the publicity people at the publishers who were kind enough to send me the books to review. So I can't wait another 30 days before I do that!

By the way, everyone needs feedback. If you like what you read here, please leave a comment!

No comments: