Tuesday, September 05, 2006

9/5: September issue is GO!

The September issue is offically live now. I haven't announced it anywhere yet...Steve Vertlieb sent out a press release and I'm tracking the spike in readership right now...

Tomorrow I'll send out press releases to the usual places and track those spikes..

I wish I could take off a couple of days to decompress but I can't. I'll take a couple of hours! Then get to work on the October issue. I'll see if working non-stop for the next month I can get Octobober and November issues done, and then take it easy in October getting December and January issues done.

One project for this month is to try to get on the media list of all the Sci Fi conventions out there...

Another is to get more review books - sent to me...

And of course I've got to line up more interviews.

But right now, I'm going to take a 2 hour break and watch the rain outside the windows...

No comments: