Wednesday, September 27, 2006

9/27: 2. Driving Through Futures Past

I love mail time! Especially now that I've stopped having books sent to my reviewer and am having them sent directly to me. Today received Driving Through Futures Past: Mid-20th Century Automotive Design. It's a slim volume, but it's contents are a hoot and a half. (And I mean that in a good way.) Lots of futuristic car designs that never made it off the drawing board.

I'll be reviewing it for the October issue.

I'm almost done with the Creature from the Black Lagoon review of the Legacy collection that I'm writing, then I'll spend the rest of the day reviewing Kreating Karloff and the book Echelon, and then my work on the October issue will be done.

My reviewer, I'll call him RB, has promised me 3 reviews, which I hope I'll get before Oct 1, and my children's book reviewer, Kathy Thomason, will hopefully be getting me some material also.

So tomorrow I should be able to start work on the November issue.

No comments: