Monday, January 15, 2007

IPower powerless

For the third time in the last 7 days, I am unable to log onto my server, IPower, in order to add updates to The Thunder Child.

This is really, really starting to annoy me. On the previous two occasions I didn't have anything time sensitive to put up, today I do. And I can't do it.

I'm going to have to give some thought to moving to a new provider, because this is getting ridiculous.

So, today, there's a new GAAK webcomic up. This is a new feature on The Thunder Child, I'm "tooncasting" from a remote site. Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures. It's not really my cup of tea, but I thought I'd put it up and see if anyone bit. So far, no one else is interested either. One problem might be that it's only updated once a week - that's way too long. I take a look at The Order of the Stick occasionally - and that's updated 3 times a week, plus its in color.

Oh, well, far be it for me to suggest to the GAAK people that they increase their speed and do some colorization. I'm sure they would if they could...

I'm also working on a chronological history of sci fi movies from 1950 onward, using Bill Warren's Keep Watching the Skies as a base, but of course it'll contain that inimitable Thunder Child touch.

http://thethunderchild

Check us out!

No comments: