Tuesday, January 16, 2007

IPOwer powerless again

For the second straight day, I am unable to log into my website to do updates. I cut 'em some slack yesterday, because it was MLK day and I figured lots of people had an opportunity to be online at the same time and maybe they were clogging the system.

But today everyone should be back to work, and *I* should be able to get back to work also, but I can't, because I can't log in!

My mood is not helped by the fact that I've got a cold that is bringing me down...

I've been remiss in commenting on what's on at BBC Radio 7 - a 9-part reading of Richard Matheson's I Am Legend. I should be listening to it...but I'm not in the mood.

Doctor Who, Horror of Glam Rock is on Sunday (and will be available for 3 more days):

Doctor Who
Horror Of Glam Rock: The Tomorrow Twins are all set to conquer the pop world of 1974. But will their dreams survive an encounter with the Doctor? Episode 1 of 1. [Rptd Mon 12.00am].

The Doctor is played by Paul McGann.

18:50-19:00

Beyond the Vortex
Director Barnaby Edwards takes us behind the scenes of the Doctor's journey to The Decade That Taste Forgot (the 1970s). Episode 3 of 8. [Rptd Mon 12.50am].

No comments: