Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday on BBC 7

Ghost Zone
Marty Ross' new sci-fi thriller concludes. As the army closes in the village begins to disappear. Episode 5 of 5.

(This has its own page on this blog and is now complete.)

Ancient Sorceries
Mother and daughter invite Vezin to join them in the witches' Sabbath but Vezin is suspicious. Episode 4 of 4.

I keep getting hits from people doing searches on various BBC radio shows such as Ghost Zone, Oneira, Space Hacks, etc. It had always been my intention to write reviews of these shows...but all I end up doing is taping them and filing them away to work on later...and later never comes and my backlog keeps piling up like the stuff in Fibber McGee's closet...

I will try to get my girdle in gear re this...as each episode is finished review it right away - that's going to be the only way to get things done, obviously...

No comments: