Sunday, August 06, 2006

8/6: Decompressing

I have a lot to do to get the September issue ready...and I don't feel like doing any of it. Still decompressing from the last issue, I guess.

Also, I've got a headache which isn't doing my creative juices much good.

I've started watching Rocketship XM and am making screencaps.

A few months ago I interviewed Wright King, who starred in a TV show called Johnny Jupiter way back in 1953, and did a few Twilight Zones and other things in the genre. I've been unable to work on this interview for the last 2 months, as my sister doesn't have a cassette player! It only costs $40 to buy one at the BX...but that's $40 I don't want to spend. Anyway, I'll be back in the States on Aug 27, so hope to have the interview transcribed for the September issue.

Also Forry Ackerman.

No comments: