Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Whom Gods Destroy...

I've written a piece of fiction on the history of Garth of Izar, as played by Steve Ihnat in the Star Trek third season episode "Whom Gods Destroy"...it can be downloaded for free at: The Madness of Garth of IZar

Added a new page of screencaps... a very young looking Steve from the movie Date Bait. He's only got two scenes, opposite Gary Clarke, the star of the film.
Date Bait

And I'll end with an appeal to my readers. Anyone who is a fan of Steve Ihnat, who wants to share any reminiscences or opinions on episodes or whatever, get in touch. Even if you're not a fan, but come across his name in a book somewhere (as it might be, when reading a bio of Robert Duvall or somebody), share that tidbit with me so I can follow up on it.

Thanks.

No comments: