Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Three Skeleton Key

Three Skeleton Key is one of my favorite OTR programs. It is... the one with the rats.

[[[And as an aside, some school kids adapted this in movie class, we're talking kids 12 or 13, it is GREAT. For kids of that age! Anyway, I don't want to take up room here sharing the video boxes, so I'll just share the URL that takes you to the YouTUbe page for the show.

It's well worth your time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KuzN3iFKCg ]]]


Starred Vincent Price as Jean, Harry Bartell as Auguste (Do not be frightened, little children. I will not hurt you. Much.) and Jeff Corey as Louis.

Price reprised the role several times, first on Escape, then on Suspense.

I've put it up on Youtube, and so unfortunately it has to be in three parts:









No comments: