Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Post Awful Part Deux

Continuing the saga of my paychecks from this Idaho company I do work for... got my paycheck today, Wednesday, Sept 10.

Payday was Friday, Sept 5, so it took a total of 5 days to get here this time (sent priority again.) Better than the 8 it took the last time, and the 12 it took (non-priority) the time before that.

The thing is, the cancellation stamp says it went out on Sept 8 from Idaho, which meant that from Idaho it took 3 days to get here.

And what I wanna know is, why did it come from Idaho this time instead of Seattle...where Coure d'Aline mail apparently goes first?

I'm wondering if the secretary took it upon herself to drive somewhere where she knew the mail would not get sent back to Seattle but instead would go in the right direction from day 1?

Anyway, it's weird, but I'm happy.

No comments: