Friday, September 21, 2007

Books, Books, Books everywhere

Here are the books that *I* am personally trying to read and review. I don't count the many books that my two reviewers have outstanding...

Hispanic-American Scientists, by Walter Olesky. Not a new book, 1998 copyright. But I do retro-reviews and there's a chapter in this book on astronaut Ellen Ochoa, as well as Adriana Ocamo - planetary geologist, snd physicist Luis Alvarez among others.

Directed by Steven Spielberg, by Warren Buckland. New book on Spielberg. Academic rather than "popular" writing.

Storms of Vengeance, Book 1 of the Lorrada Stone, by John Beachem.

Hal Spacejock, by Simon Haynes. A book from Austrakia that Simon was good enough to send me for review. "Better thn Red Dwarf" is the blurb on the cover.

The Electric Church, by Jeff Somers.

Swords and Sorcery: How to Draw Fantastic Fantasy Adventure Comics, by Bryan Buagh.

Fast, Cheap and Under Control, by John Gaspard. A book about independent movies and how they're made. Only a couple of mentions of science fiction movies, but I think it's worth reviewing.

No comments: