Friday, October 03, 2008

Iron Man DVD

I made a late night run to Walmart tonight...I was in the mood for some chocolate...

I also decided to pick up the Iron Man DVD, and I'll be blogging about the movie tomorrow...

But thought I'd just comment on the various versions out there...

At Walmart, I picked upa 2-pack, the movie, and bundled with ("only at Walmart"), an episode of the new Iron Man tv series, a digital comic book, soundtrack sampler from the movie, and cool movie stills.

As I went through the checkout counter, the guy there told me there was a DVD with the hologram on it, and Best Buy had one for $39.99 with a case featuring Iron Man's head. So I'm not opening what I've got right now, will check out Best Buy tomorrow and see what's what.

I checked Amazon and they just have the Blue Ray DVD and the regular DVD ... and if you want, you can pick it up:

No comments: