Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OT: McGee's Musings, New NCIS Fan fiction

http://thepeopleoutthere.blogspot.com/2009/02/mcgees-musings-month-in-life-of-thom-e.html

is the link to my NCIS fan fiction blog. My first story there was called The People Out There, and was science fiction in nature, as aliens transpose the bodies of Mark Harmon with Agent Gibbs. This new story, Blue Water, White Death, will also turn out to be science fiction, eventually.

Other than that, what's going on with me today? Not much. I did some freelance writing for a company "off elance", and looks like they're not going to pay me, and that's got me rather upset. If I don't get paid by the end of tonight, I know I've been gypped, and I can deal with that. But until it happens, I'm just not in the mood to do anything except watch TV and eat chocolate...

No comments: