Wednesday, May 31, 2006

5/31: Wednesday - June issue of TTC live!

Although its about 40 minutes to June 1, I decided to have the June issue "go live" already.

Tomorrow, Thursday, is my last full day in the United States. On Friday I emplane for Germany, and if all goes well I'll get there Saturday morning. I'm not a good traveller so I expect to be zonked out when I arrive, and it will probably take me a couple of days to recover, then I'll get busy researching Germany sci fi and other stuff.

I'll share everything here, as well as on a companion website which I'll work up once I arrive there.

Contents:
  • Frankie Thomas, an appreciation
  • Val Guest, an appreciation
  • Interviews: Noel Katz and Tom Carrozza, creators of Area 51: The Musical
  • Ray Guns and Rocket Fins: 1950s science fiction TV
  • Critical Mass: Tom Corbett, Space Cadet book series, Stand by for Mars
  • Listen to 5 episodes of Tom Corbett, Space Cadet, the radio show
  • Book reviews: The art of Ray Harryhausen
  • Childrens' Book Reviews: The Lightning Thief, Close Kin
  • Music Reviews: Monstrous Movie Music, More Monstrus Movie Music, Creature from the Black Lagoon

No comments: