Saturday, April 10, 2010

The YouTube redesign

A few days ago, YouTube unveiled its new design on an unsuspecting public.

And I have to say it is one of the worst designs of a website that I have ever seen. It's utter garbage.

In checking the Forums there, I find that I am not alone - not that I expected to be. There are over 700 comments there, every single one pointing out that the redesign stinks.

And yet YouTube still hasn't gotten wise and reverted to its old layout. And they probably won't.

And it's a tragedy because the old layout had everything. Everything was in its place, easily found, and the site looked elegant.

This new layout... you can't find anything! It is just utter garbage!

If you dislike the new YouTube layout and haven't made your opinion known yet, sign into the "support Forum" and express your displeasure.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/youtube?hl=en&utm_source=HC&utm_medium=leftnav&utm_campaign=youtube

No comments: