Sunday, September 20, 2009

They remade WarGames? Noooooooooooooo!

Shall we play a game?

Just flicked the channels after my Steelers lost to the Bears (well, they're not my Steelers. It's just that, though I like Lovie Smith, I really dislike Jay Cutler and want him to lose. But the Steeler's field goal kicker missed two short kicks...)....

anyway, turned the channel and what do I see but WarGames: The Dead Code.

Well, instead of Global Thermonuclear War it's a terrorist attack simulator game.
Instead of Joshua it's Ripley.
Instead of John Wood as Dr. Falken it's Gary Reineke as Dr. Falken. Pah! No comparison.

And no Dabney Coleman and no Barry Corbin!

Pah. I wouldn't have watched it even if I'd known it was on before it was 2/3rds of the way over.

There was no need to remake WarGames. Just show it. Ten to one it'd get better ratings/do better in the theaters than this remake.

Pah, I say again.

No comments: