Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because you can never have too many websites...

Many years ago I saw an episode of Roger Moore's The Saint entitled "The Fiction Makers", and it's been in the back of my mind to write a novel featuring the titles that were used in that episode, in particular "Volcano Seven." I love the sound of that.

Well, I've had the domain name Volcano Seven for a long time, but haven't properly advertised it yet. So, on the front page of that site, are links to all my other sites!

To follow the links below, go to this page first: VolcanoSeven.com


Volcano Seven - a tribute to The Fiction Makers episode
Kindle Kindlings - reviews of Kindle boooks
Who is John Galt? - do we need a John Galt and Atlas Shrugged today?

The Thunder Child - my sf webzine
Two Such People - my Avengers fan fiction
Sand Rock Sentinel - 1950s SF movie fiction and real news, combined!

Ghost Guns Virginia - travel in Virginia
Have Laptop, Will Travel - travel around the USA. A trip I hope to take beginning in March.
The Fountainhead Blog - a blog to drive people to my Who Is John Galt? site

Winged Victory - women in aviation
Plane Language - aviation vocabulary, history, etc.
You Fly Girl Blog - aviation webzine blog
Freedom Seat Reviews - Exclusive for hte Kindle. Books and articles on aviation

Michael Goorjian - actor fan site
Hellfire Hall - actor fan site, for Peter Wyngarde
Conrad Veidt - actor fan site
The Clive Francis Files - actor fan site

No comments: