Thursday, July 06, 2017

There's "Nu Who," now ther's "Nu" Daily Space

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I'll be posting here quite a bit from now on as I've also resurrected my science fiction and fantasy webzine The Thunder Child.

Oh, the archives have always been available at thethunderchild.com, but I haven't added new content for a while.

I'm quite proud of what I accomplished with The Thunder Child many years ago, but there's no denying that it is primitive today from a design standpoint, and hopefully within a few months I'll have it all moved to a new platform.

But for now, please enjoy the content!

A couple of months ago I covered StarFest Denver 2017.

And here's an interview with Tom Kiesche. You may not recognize the name but you'll probably recognize the face. In addition to being an actor he's also a playwright, writer, and singer.

I particular like this song of his:


http://thethunderchild.com/Interviews/People/TomKiesche/TomKiesche.html

No comments: