Sunday, January 20, 2008

I Am Legend and Cloverfield reviewed at The Thunder Child

I've added a few new reviewers in the last week, and one, Adam Durrant, has already provided me with two new movie reviews.

Cloverfield
I Am Legend

And another, Sarah Benson, has provided a book review for The Stolen Child, by Keith Donahue:

The Stolen Child

Currently, as I type as a matter of fact, I'm listening to the soundtrack for Futureworld, (1976), Peter Fonda as Chuck Browning, Blythe Danner as Tracy Ballard, Arthur Hill as Dr. Duffy and Yul Brynner as the Gunslinger, and enjoying it quite a bit.

Unfortunately, I have no knowledge about music except knowing what I like. I've got a knowledgeable music reviewer in Steve Vertlieb, who will shortly be sending me reviews of The Return of the King, and the new Monstrous Movie Music release, The Blob.

No comments: