Friday, October 26, 2007

How to destroy an evil clone

I don't usually pay attention to "Suggested videos" on my google desktop, but for some reason I clicked on this one, and as it has a science fiction theme I thought I'd share it here. A little baby girl accidently creates an evil clone - who goes about destroying all her toys!

The video is entitled Ready Set Bumbo III, and the guy who did it has three on offer, although it's the last two that I find hilarious, and show below.

Basically, this is what you can do if you have a cute baby, a Bumbo child seat (now recalled, by the way), and an imagination!

[Note: click on arrow twice to play]



And this one, made before the one above, is even funnier. The dog in his bed goes after the baby in her bumbo, and there's lots of lasers shots and stuff. It's great!



I've also started a new website to highlight videos like these, so check out

http://thethunderchild.com/YouTubeGuide/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the action in the movie and it was a awsome!

Unknown said...

this dude has lots of free time, and i must say that he uses it wisely