Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Williamsburg Film Festival

With guests Richard Anderson and Andrew Prine among others, gets under way tomorrow. I'll be going there tonight however (the Willamsburg Holiday Inn Patriot, where it's being held) to touch base with Cadet Ed of the Solar Guard, who will hopefully have time to give me an interview.

So for the next 3 days I won't have much time to work on my various websites, as I need to cover the festival not only as a science fiction festival but also as a 'western' festival.

On BBC 7 for Tuesday:
Again, since it sounds like horror/science fiction to me, I won't be listening to any of it...

Blood Lines
The Quick And The Dead: The new writing series continues. In Victorian London, a scientist has just discovered how to keep death at bay.

Fresh Blood
Falling to Pieces: Mel's got man trouble, and when she literally starts to fall apart, it's up to big sister Kate to put her back together.

No comments: